Monday, December 28, 2009

Pregnancy, crafts, and shopping, OH MY!!

I finally broke down and purchased a card reader and battery charger for my digital camera! I lost the cable that works to connect the camer to the charger as well as to the computer...so....I have a lot of catching up to do!
I wanted to share a few pics of my pregnant tummy!
This was taken during September sometime....

and this is me in the same shirt on Christmas Eve!! WOW!!
(This is the most current picture of me.)

This was taken sometime during October (late, I know!!)

And this was sometime last week. I can't remember which day!

Each year, the Deacon's of our church have a Christmas lunch for the widows and widowers of our church. We meet at Shorty's...a local restaraunt...and have lunch, a time of singing, and a devotional. It is always a nice time to be around some church members that we don't get to visit with much. And Shorty's is a great place to get in the Christmas spirit! They have the most beautiful trees!

Everyone in my office exchanges small gifts. I decided to be crafty this year and make personalized ornaments! I know Kate and Molly will be proud!!

Last year, I decided to plan a girls shopping trip for the youth and a few of the moms. It turned out to be a very fun afternoon and it allowed me to get to know some of the girls very well! Well, it has now turned into a tradition! We went shopping December 19...yes, the Saturday before Christmas!! Jill (first picture below) was the only mom that joined us this year and we had a great time together!! For the 2nd year in a row, we ate at Olive Garden...these were taken while we waited on our table. Olive Garden is such a yummy place to eat on a shopping day!!
Stay tuned this week for a few more posts...especially now that I have a way to get my pictures off my camera!!

No comments: