Monday, October 19, 2009

Samantha Lynn is here!
My friend Gina had her baby girl today!
Gina began having complications and was admitted to the hospital Friday for observation. That turned into being in the hospital until Samantha would be born, and she was delivered via emergency C-Section this afternoon (10 weeks early)! Samantha is 2 lbs. 2 oz. and 16 inches long. I've heard from Gina's sister and Mike went with our pastor to visit...all say Gina and Samantha are doing well!
I hope to go visit tomorrow...today is a little hectic in the waiting room from what I hear and from our past hospital experiences, I know that it is nice for some to wait to visit. I'm anxious to meet Samantha!! Gina and I have gotten to expereince most of our pregnancies together and have talked about Samantha and Ranston being friends! She was only supposed to be 6 weeks older than him but now, she'll be 4 months...if Ranston waits his full time!!
Congrats Jim and Gina!!

No comments: