Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A lot has been going on the last week.
My mom came in to town to help with painting and setting up the nursery!
She got to go with me to the doctor and this is what she saw...
(I apologize that they are not very clear)
Ranston's face!! (it is a straight on shot)

His arm and hand!
and a side profile of his face!!



Earlier in the week, Mike (with a tiny bit of help from me...lol) put Ranston's crib together! Isn't it a beaut??
While my mom was here, she, Mike, and Stacy (friend from church) painted the nursery...it isn't quite finished yet but I'll post pictures once it is completed! I'm SO thankful for their help!!
My mom and I indulged in a few of our favorites after I picked her up from the airport.
STARBUCKS!
and KRISPY KREME!!!
They had their Pumpkin Spice cake doughnut....YUMM-O!!
Lastly, I'm trying to get better at taking weekly photos of my growing belly! This was at a luncheon for the ladies on staff at the Children's Home. It was held at the home of one of our board members...her home was beautiful! You'll probably have to enlarge the picture to see much but this gives you an idea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Ranston's room all done!!

Angela said...

I like the room colors! That really is a chocolate brown...make me hungry =)

Looking good baby mama!