Thursday, October 15, 2009

This has been me for almost my entire pregnancy!! LOL
I completely loose my train of thought or forget what I was doing...I can only blame it on the pregnancy for several more months!
Ranston is now the length of a spaghetti squash!
He is also the size of a papaya.
I attempted a blog entry yesterday....about 4 times...but never could think of something to post! I guess I'm having an uneventful week. We are getting ready for my mom's visit--next weekend!--when we'll get our nursery in order! We worked on it last weekend and got everything out that isn't staying. I looked in there this morning and it is so empty...but then I said, "I can't wait to see this as Ranston's nursery!"
The youth have seemed to enjoy asking me how Ranston is...they call him by name all the time! It's so much fun.

No comments: