Friday, September 25, 2009

Progression

In case anyone lost track...Baby Bryant has been the size of a
Raspberry

Olive
Prune
Lime
Plum
Peach
Orange
Avocado
Sweet Potato

And Now....
Mango!
I'm so close to a small cantaloupe! CRAZY!!
Next week, I should be able to tell everyone if Baby Bryant is a boy or girl!! Hopefully the sonogram will go well and Baby Bryant will cooperate! Stay tuned!
On a different note:
I am so excited for this weekend. I think it's the fall weather but I am in a BAKING mood! Thankfully, my fellow bloggers have helped me out! Kelly asks her fellow bloggers to blog about something specific every Friday--they then put a link to their blog on hers for everyone to check out. Today--DESSERTS!! YUMM-O! I have found some amazing dessert recipes! A few are super easy with few ingredients (my fav!!) while others will require the measuring cups and stand mixer. Either way, I hope to try a few out tomorrow. We'll see how things go!! Check out her blog if you needed a little inspiration. My attempts include Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Icing, Cake Cookies (that actually came from Bailey!), and possibly Pumpkin Cookies. Wish me luck!!

No comments: