Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall is in the air...FINALLY!



Fall is officially here!!

Not only that, it has finally cooled down in South Texas for it to feel like fall!

I went home last night, snuggled up on the couch in my warm jammies and enjoyed the first night of cooler weather! It helped that I was exhausted from my trip last weekend and wanted to be lazy! I slipped into bed aroun 8:45 and was alseep by 9:15! Not a bad evening by my standards! :)

Mike took 2 of our youth to a movie preview in San Antonio. I wanted to go but they had to leave before I get off work. They all REALLY enjoyed the movie. It is called To Save a Life and will be a GREAT movie for teenagers! But, they have to wait until January to see it...and it is an independent film so not all theaters will show it. You can read more about it here. I'll leave it to that and will share more once it gets closer! Mike is going to work on getting the movie to our theater for at least a week. Hopefully he is successful!

No comments: