Monday, September 28, 2009

Our weekend was a nice, calm, relaxing one!
I did some baking on Saturday (as planned) and also pulled out my fall decorations! I didn't have as much fall stuff as I thought...or else it is hiding in another box somewhere which is probably the case! I like to put my fall decor out with my exisiting stuff. Most of my colors work with fall stuff so it works nicely.

I haven't decided where I'm putting my pumpkin! and I need to find my candles...
If I remember correctly, my sister and I got this when we lived together. I think she has one too!
I love this pumpkin wagon!
I'm hesitant to get a plan for it...last year, the weather stayed warm and the plan fried!!
This is my newest fall item!
AW....my sister and I both have these Harvest Time Pals!
Rowdie just stared at me like I was crazy as I went around taking pictures!
My Baking Bug!!
I have to give credit to Bailey for the cookie recipe. I took some to church Sunday morning and the youth LOVED them! I think we found a recipe to hang on to!
I used a white cake mix and butterscotch chips.
I happen to have these lying around and they turned out to be a good combination!
Mix the cake mix, chips, 2 eggs, and 1/3 cup oil.

Make into cookies and bake @ 350 for 9 minutes!
I also tried a recipe for Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Icing--YUM!!
I was so proud of how they turned out!
My camera went dead but I caught a few pictures before it died.
I was so domestic this weekend! I made us a crockpot dish for lunch on Saturday.
Our crockpot lid makes a noise from the condensation...Rascal did not know what was going on! He kept tip-toeing up to the counter to check out the odd sound! Look at his WIDE eyes!

What did you do with your weekend??

No comments: