Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hey everyone! Sorry I am just posting...I know I said a LONG time ago to check the site for info on us subbing...well, now that's old news! lol. Mike and I were FINALLY able to take the class required before subbing and were cleared to sub two weeks before spring break (April 1-7). We have really enjoyed it! I've subbed more than Mike~mainly due to the amount of sub jobs, my availability, and my getting paid more to sub because of my BA. Anyway, he subbed for the middle school for the first time today and has decided he liked the high school much better! He had to "babysit" a bit too much! It is nice for us to be subbing at the same time too! We've been able to have lunch together a time or two!

Spring Break was an exciting time! Mike went on a mission trip to Ohio (Cleveland to be exact) while I was off to visit everyone back in the homeland (Texas!! lol). We both had very different but very good weeks! I tried putting my photo slideshow on here for everyone to view but it didn't work. You can see it, and another slide show we have on our myspace page. You do NOT have to be a member to view our slideshow...just go to www.myspace.com/mikeandcymbre and scroll down a bit to see both slideshows...there's one of the left, and one of the right.

Anyway, it is time to head home...I'm at the church wasting time while Mike was in a meeting but he is out! We have to get home, eat, and then he has class tonight!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI: JUST NOW HAD TIME TO WRITE YOU AND READ YOUR BLOG. NOW YOU BELIEVE THAT DON'T YOU??? lol SURE ENJOYED YOUR VISIT WITH ME. I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER VISIT SOON. NO MUCH GOING ON IN MY LIFE BUT WANTED YOU TO KNOW I DO READ YOUR BLOG.
XOXOXOXO
NANA