Wednesday, August 05, 2009

We had our second doctor's appointment yesterday and everything went well. Not much happened but we did get to have another ultrasound! This time, we got a DVD of the baby's movement!! Towards the end, the baby started kicking and stretching and flipping...it was a lot of fun to watch and I'm excited to have it on a DVD. They will use measurements from the ultrasound, along with some bloodwork, to determine if there could be any genetic disorders with the baby. We won't find out until our next appointment...in 5 weeks!!

I got some of my baby fix today though...my co-worker Vicki has twin grandbabies and they came to visit!! I enjoyed getting to meet Scott and Lisa as well as the twins, Noah and Lily. I have been able to see the babies and get to know Lisa a little through her blog so it was fun to meet them in person. The babies are adorable and were fun to have around the office!

My mom and Craig are coming to visit this weekend!! I'm super excited! We hoped my Nana would come with them but some things came up. I'm excited for Craig to see our house and where we live, and I'm ALWAYS excited to see my mom!!

That's all for now...I hope you all are having a FANTASTIC week!

No comments: