Monday, August 03, 2009

Encouraging and Inspiring evening

Last night was a great evening of sharing the things God taught our youth (and sponsors) during youth camp and our mission trip. Our youth were able to share with the church congregation the awesome things God is doing in their lives...their stories were so sincere and from the heart! I am SO excited about the things God is doing in their lives!! What a GREAT start to the school year!

After the share time, the youth didn't want to go home...so, it was over to the gym to hang out! We ordered pizza and the girls and I made a McDonald's run ($1 Large drinks!!). It was a great time to just hang out and finish up the night!

It's great to have Mike home. Even though I saw him a few times during the week, it is still hard when he is gone. We aren't apart very often so when we are, I feel it! We have our next doctor's appointment tomorrow. They'll do some testing to make sure everything is going good with the baby's development. I'll make sure and post something soon after the appointment, although I don't know that we will learn anything tomorrow.

Have a FABULOUS, God praising day!!

1 comment:

Molly Swanson said...

I'm so excited about your family! I love to watch your fun relationship with Mike and learn what new fruit your baby is :) hee hee!