Thursday, June 25, 2009

Where do I start????
We had such a great time in West Texas...although we were happy to be home and in our own bed Tuesday night!
I planned to document the entire trip with pictures but got caught up in visiting everyone that I didn't take any until our last night. My Nana got to see every one of her grandkids in one weekend, which doesn't happen very often! All of us other than my cousin Rani who lives in Dallas had dinner on Monday night and I had to get a picture!! Here are a few:

Tamisha, Lindsey, and Angela stopped by to visit!
I LOVE that Angela and Mike act like siblings...LOL
We got back just in time to take the youth to a Corpus Christi Hooks game (same league as the Midland Rockhounds). We had a great time but were ready for bed when we got home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see y'all....