Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What we've been up to...

We've had such a busy month...and things aren't slowing down!
So, what have we been up to you ask??

PLAYING WII


Um, yeah...do you see who won at golf??

Seeing friends and their
pregnant tummies!!
Gatlyn will be here in less than a week!


Going out for Valentine's Day in a

new city to a fancy restaraunt!!

(and yep...it was fancy--had to know which fork to use!
Glad my momma taught me well!)




And...I have rekindled my love for Sonic drinks!!

I'm sure there will be an intervention soon! You are all invited!
It'll be during Happy Hour...straws provided!


We've been hanging out with youth a lot too!!

I'm not sure if I'll get to post any pics on here...

I don't want to post any without permission!!

What have you been up to??

2 comments:

Molly Swanson said...

awesome post! so good to see that you both are doing and feeling so good! we love the Wii too!!! tennis is dangerous at my parents house :)

Anonymous said...

uhhhhhhhh and your sister visted! lol. i miss the wii already....