Friday, August 08, 2008

We are getting so anxious for the end of the month! We will be traveling to Beeville AND Mike will be having surgery. Our trip to Beeville will give us a chance to do something we've wanted to do our entire relationship...walk on the beach together!! Mike has never seen the ocean or beach and we plan to go South on Sunday night...

Of course I have the whole trip planned in my head, but making it a reality is so different! I did some researching today because I know some beaches and areas are better than others...especially in South Texas!! I know that no matter the outcome of my planning, we will enjoy our time together and cherish this "first" in our lives! I'll probably be calling Angela soon...her family vacations there a lot and she can probably give me some good insight! Hopefully we'll take some pictures for everyone to see!

No comments: