Friday, July 11, 2008

Photos

So...I'm sitting at work, waiting on five o'clock...and started messing with my photobucket account. I haven't looked at the pictures I have saved on that account in a long time. It is so interesting to me how you can look back at a picture and remember either all of the positive things about that time in your life or all the negative things. Although I am negative more than I'd like to admit, I caught myself remembering all of the positive things about those times. A lot of the pictures were of Georgia and I caught myself REALLY missing Georgia: the people, the weather, the smells, the sounds...I think I just need a trip back! Mike and I have talked about visiting GA since we left 2 years ago (WOW!! it's only been 2 years???) but have yet to make it there. I hope to go soon...maybe in the next 2 years or so. We'll see! Until then, I'll have to make due with my photobucket pictures and memories of the people, the weather, the smells, the sounds...

No comments: