Friday, October 07, 2005


Hello all! Wanted to share a pic in case anyone forgot what we looked like! ha ha! Mike and I went w/some friends to the 2nd game in the Braves vs. Astros series of the championships. Unfortunately, the Braves won...Mike is an Astros fan! But, at least he got to see them play! School is definitely back in session. Mike is in the other room reading away!! There's not a whole lot to share right now...we are close to the end of our 4th week in Georgia...can you believe it?? I can't!! In a way, it seems like just yesterday we were moving to Kenner...but at the same time, it seems like FOREVER since we were in West Texas wondering what to do next...

Remember the bible study we started going to on Tuesday nights called 722?? Well, for those of you who know who keep up with worship leaders and all will enjoy this. We were there this past tuesday and after Erwin McMannus (spelling??) finished speaking...he was a great speaker by the way...the worship band got back on stage to close us in song and it was none other than Chris Tomlin! He has been in town rehearsing for his tour that will be here next Thursday (my b-day present from Mike is going to hear him, Matt Redman, and Louie Giglio) so he decided to "stop" by and lead us in worship! it was AMAZING...I had never heard him live and was blown away! I LOVE his songs...he wrote the one quoted earlier on here! Anyway, just wanted to share that!!

LOVE YOU ALL...MISS YOU ALL!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just wanted to leave a comment on this fancy little internet diary.

My name doesn't have an E in it.

It's okay though, it happens all the time.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. I found your blog at some ridiculous hour of the morning. Anyways, I am sure I will see you all in a little while at school but I wanted to say hi! I am so glad I have gotten the chance to get to know you two. You both are awesome and make me laugh (although, that is pretty easy to do). Talk to you later!!!

Christy said...

Ya Patrick lol Cymbre's the one playing the XBOX all the time! lol That's funny!

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I miss you guys. CBS will never be the same with out you Cymbre. You have definately challenged me in the best way possible. I was so excited to hear that you do the lessons with us each week ... Bonnie read your thoughts last week. It made me miss you even more. I'm glad to hear that things are going well for yall.

Kate said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! CHRIS TOMLIN!!!!!!! You do know I've claimed him for my own, right? He lives in Austin, is STILL single & is just waiting for a little Tex-Mex like me to come along. *LOL* I'm so happy to see you guys makin' the best, having a GREAT time & living a true adventure. Things are a bit bland here without our catch-ups...but having you far away always gives me an excuse to start rackin' up my SW Air points. I miss you guys! I am so proud of you! I love you! Tell my boyfriend Chris T. to call me while he's on tour. I'll be waiting...