Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm so proud of my husband!!
On May 8, 2010, Mike will be a college graduate!!

Mike will be graduating from Howard Payne University with his Bachelor's degree and I couldn't be prouder. There were many people that did not think he would finish...he has had more obstacles than one person ever needs and yet he has finished! Mike is the first to tell you that he doesn't enjoy school much. There are classes he enjoys and but overall, he does not care for school. He has worked so hard to finish his degree and I'm so excited his hard work has paid off.

Mike--let me start by saying that you are so much smarter than you give yourself credit for being! You have stuck with school when others would have given up...through hurricanes, serious illness including surgeries, numerous moves, uncooperative professors, crazy schedules and work in ministry, not to mention life in general! I am so proud of you and I thank God for giving you to me as my husband. I know that Ranston will be proud to call you his dad just as I am proud to call you my husband. May you always remember the feeling of accomplishment you feel as you receive your degree. I know you aren't finished with school completely yet but you have accomplished something many do not. I know that this was accomplished with God's help, direction, and guidance. You strive to follow His will and I believe this is part of His plan. CONGRATULATIONS HONEY!! I'll be cheering you on as you walk across that stage.

I'd love for Mike to be encouraged by notes of congratulations from our friends and family! If you'd like to send Mike a note, leave a comment letting me know if you'd like his email address or our home address.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG thats so great.. I'm so happy for him!!!