Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Ranston, meet Pop!

Ranton got to meet his Pop this weekend!!
My dad had to wait to visit until now but it has worked out well. He's been able to have Ranston all to himself....well, he's had to share with Mike and I! LOL...He's been a huge help! It has been nice to have him around for the help but also getting to spend time with him without me having to go to work. Here are a few pictures from the last few days.


He likes to help hold his paci and his bottle. Sometimes he does actually help...other times his hands get in the way.
We went to Corpus yesterday for dinner with my dad and when we got back, Ranston was PASSED OUT!! Mike changed his diaper and he hardly moved. He just laid on the couch.
We invested in a swing and it has been great! I think it will come in handy on more than one occasion.

My pictures are out of order but this was their first meeting!!
Our little man in his "big boy" outfit at the doctor's office!!
Helping with the bottle.

They have fun together!!




No comments: