Thursday, July 23, 2009

Better late than never!

I finally found the cord for my camera! YEA!! So, these pics are a little old but since no one has seen them yet, they are new to you!!
*
My dad and sister came to visit a few weeks ago and we had a great time! We traveled to Rockport and explored the town...it was a neat place and now that we know what is there, we can plan out next trip better.
Group picture in our dining room!

Mike, Christy, and I went out on a pier. It was neat to be that far off the land...we watched some jellyfish floating around! I am fascinated by jellyfish!
Christy being herself!
Us on the pier.
*
A few weeks ago, we had a visitor at the Children's Home...a bunny!
Jacque (lady I work with) and I were watching it through the window when we realized it was licking the water from the sprinkler off the grass! How sad that it is so dry here!!


No comments: