Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Almost there!

I am a bit disappointed in myself...I have forgotten my camera cord 3 days in a row!! I was hoping to get a few pics of my mom's visit up soon but they will have to come tomorrow! (I hope!!)

One exciting thing is that the blog about her trip will be my 100th blog!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!! Thank you all for keeping up with me/us through this site. It has been such a blessing to have this form of communication and venue for sharing our life. I looked back at past blogs a week or so ago and was so blessed to read the words of my heart from September 2005 until now! God has taken us on quite a journey and he isn't finished! Thanks for coming along for the ride!

Until #100...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT HAS BEEN AN AWSOME JOURNEY FOR US WHO READ YOUR BLOG!!! I KNOW GOD IS NOT DONE YET, HE HAS PLANS WE HAVE NOT EVEN THOUGHT OF YET. LOVE YOU BOTH AND HAVE GROWN THROUGH YOUR JOURNEY'S MOM

Anonymous said...

I FORGOT TO REMIND YOU I DON'T LIKE PICTURE OF MYSELF...LOL... SO SKIP THE MOM PICS .. YOU CAN SHADE OUT MY FACE LOL MOM