Thursday, September 29, 2005

Louisiana bound!

Just to let everyone know we are returning to Kenner tomorrow to check out our stuff and bring back what we can. We had to get a trailer hitch put on Paul's truck so our trip was delayed one day but we will head out around 8 tomorrow morning and should be back either Saturday night or Sunday night...depending on how long it takes us to load stuff up!

I have a favor for everyone...I'm curious as to who reads this blog...could you make a posting just saying HI if you read this?? I don't expect everyone to post all the time but I've been curious! Thanks a ton!!

I'll post again when we get back to kenner!

3 comments:

Christy said...

I READ YOUR BLOG!!!!! lol I know I tried to put a counter on mine but kinda hard....if i figure it out i'll let you know how to do it or i'll put it on here for you! Much love!!!

Kate said...

I read your blog!! It's only fair cuz I know you read mine, too. *LOL* I love you guys & dang if I don't miss you. It's true what they say "ya don't know what you've got 'till it's gone..." Awwwwwww....*sniff, sniff* WAAAAAAAAA!!! WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME, AGAIN?!

Anonymous said...

I READ YOUR BLOG WHEN CHRISTY TELLS ME THERE IS SOMETHING TO READ.... ALSO, I HAVE NOT READ CHRISTY'S FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS LOL